Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2.

2 year ago today I stood before God and 400 of our family members and friends and said my vows to the ever so handsome Roy Weber.

 We had the perfect anniversary planned. Even though we promised not to get each other gifts I had the tool, drill set he wanted with a large bow, an oh-so-funny card that said it just right, reservations at the melting pot, and a babysitter!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Reality: Kensington has an ear infection :-( (and if this isn't teething then I would prefer for her to just not get any), the weather man called for 18 inches and of course was right this time, and roads are all closed!

So...we ordered Chinese food take out, lit a bath and body works candle and had romantic music from Beauty and the Beast playing in the living room.

What more could you ask for?

And yes there were flowers :-)

1 comment:

  1. <3 it - you guys are SUPER cute!!! My Grandpa told me recently that he has a little notebook that he has written down how he and my Grandma have spent each of their 65+ anniversaries. I though that was super sweet. <3

    ReplyDelete