Thursday, April 18, 2013

cake for breakfast

This week has been a mix between God testing me and Satan trying to kill me. It was supposed to be an awesome week with out anniversary, a trip to the melting pot, an awesome potluck and a leadership training with my mops girls, a fun weekend with our family and an overnight romantic getaway to denver.

Reality is a HORRIBLE ear infection. Kensington has officially had a temp since monday morning. I could cry...in fact I have. As if watching my sweet baby suffer isnt bad enough, Our anniversary was a mess, there was a huge blizzard that closed down the town, I had to rearrange a full weeks worth of clients, and here we are almost 5 days later, 2 trips to the dr, 4 medicines and my poor baby is still 102*

HOW MUCH CAN I TAKE?????

daycare says she has to be fever free for 24 hours so i canceled all my appointments again for tomorrow. Our reservations for melting pot were moved till tomorrow, but I feel guilty for even going even if she is with grandma. Our denver trip is off partially because i missed a weeks pay and partially because I dont want to be without her when she is just overcoming this nasty crap.

I dont know what to do.

So here is my first RANT of a blog. Please dont give me ear infection advice i can assure you i have tried it all. My baby is now crying AGAIN so i better go stick my boob in her mouth since its the only thing that works.

Did i mention i am an emotional eater and i had cake for breakfast? and a cupcake...ok 2...for dinner? not that im complaining....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you have a blog! Sorry you had a tough week! Don't worry, I have had plenty of rants on my blog!

    ReplyDelete